Oct 19, 2009

Assorted Milk & Pure Ghee Sweets from Sri Krishna Sweets, Chennai



Can one think of Diwali without sweets?. My answer is NO. Next Question - What comes to mind when one think of sweets in Chennai?. Yes – It is Sri Krishna Sweets ( Well ! – I have high regards to other sweet shops like Sree Mithai, Adayar Ananda Bhavan, Parwathi Bhavan, Ganga Sweets etc to name a few: - but Sri Krishna Sweets stands out).

I wanted to buy the assorted collection from the shop. But milling crowds and serpentine queues discouraged me from venturing to the shop. Today – post Diwali – I had my go. Better be late than never.

Here are some pictures for you.


Assorted Milk Sweets


Assorted Pure Ghee Sweets


Sri Krishna Sweets
Chintamani Road
Anna Nagar East
Chennai

Tel# 26191222 /42020302

Landmark - Near Tanishq, Anjappar & Mc Rennet Cake Shop

For Home Delivery Just Call 1860 425 2000


No comments: